Thursday, August 2, 2012

Before nursing school......

After nursing school...


I am finally done with school! Now I just have to be a REAL mom who is home all the time... and how to survive in China with a very cute husband and two awesome children!
Timeline:
Play with Mitch and Dallin everyday... all day -and when dallin is not available Mitch and I will  probably make Ash and the gang or Mom or moe or anyone who is willing play with us!
Next...
send Dallin to China- Aug. 20th... Maybe
Do lots of Pinterest projects while dallin is gone... 
Be lazy
Maybe take the NCLEX
Get a million NSTs and go to a million and a half Dr. appointments plus a few ultrasounds
Welcome Dallin home a month later
Have another cute baby- Jules
Wait for her to grow up
Send Dallin back to China
Wait for Jules immune system to kick in...
Then eventually we will move to China too.... probably dragging my mother with us... and a few buckets of hand sanitizer and toilet paper (all I know is those two came in handy in Tonga... it probably translates to all foreign countries.

Well in the Grinch's words "I'm booked" so if you need me we'll have to work you into my busy schedule :)




No comments:

Post a Comment