Thursday, September 15, 2011

The life of a little Roo

 For starters BYU is playing the U on Saturday and it is an even bigger deal now that I am at the U... but still love BYU football! In fact, I got brave and wore my BYU football shirt to school today! Mitch is also sporting his SO CUTE BYU sports suit my cute cousin gave him!
 Mitch is becoming more helpful all the time! He now helps me sort the wash, do the dishes (by splashing and soaking me, himself, and the floor!) and take out the trash... well really he just likes to play in the trash can. Mitch loves water and so when he found some in the toilet he tried out his dish doing tricks of splashing in it! I hope his enthusiasm for doing chores sticks!
I just had to add this picture because he looks like such a cute little goon! These are his 12 month pjs that are glow in the dark aliens! When my mom gave us these I imagined him wearing them around during Christmas time... by 8 months they fit perfectly! :) Who knew kids grew so fast!

1 comment:

  1. He is SO cute!!!! And what a guy, helping out with the dishes so early :).

    ReplyDelete