Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just another week in paradise







The last picture is Dallin doing our wash! Our next door neighbor has a washing machine but Dal decided it would be more fun to try it himself!!! We also have a picture at the top of Dallin about to walk off a set of stairs with no destination! We found these hilarious so we took a bunch of pictures on them and the one in the middle... I can't remember what we chose.
Next we'll put up some of my paintings....

Dallin found this awesome octopus while digging around the ocean at low tide while I painted! It was so cool he found a shell that is was hiding in and when he set it down it came out all crazy and eightlegged! He also found a HUGE muscle which he took home and cooked up! It shrunk a lot when he cooked it, but even the lady at the market was impressed by how big it was!

Alright! Enough about me we are probably boring you all to death! Abby has been working really hard on some beautiful paintings. It is really neat because just about every time that we sit down somewhere to paint someone will come up and just watch her paint and ask her questions. There was a man just yesterday that was very impressed to see "the lady" do the painting. She has got some really neat ones that we will be putting up today.
(Oh. the middle picture is of my birthday dinner)
Abby has been handling the dirt and the bugs over here very well and has obtained a rare sense for spotting cockroaches! Just the other night she said to me "I think I just heard something fly from that wall to that wall" and lo and behold a two to three inch cock roach was crawling on the wall right next to our bed! So Abby jumped up, cut the cockroach in half with laser vision and cooked it up the next morning for breakfast.

Ya right! I scream run away and tell Dallin to be a man and kill it!!!
We love you all and hope this has been entertaining!
Love Abby and DAllin

4 comments:

  1. you guys are so funny! abb your pictures are amazing! paint one for me :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only cool people get cockroaches (we found some in our garage last week)! Happy Birthday, Dallin! Beautiful pictures, Abby! We love you guys so, so much!!!!! Please keep posting your Tonga adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paintings are awesome! I think the only thing that would make them better is if you superimposed my face on them! It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I'm going to quit my job and come out there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am falling in love with tonga already! the paintings are SO beautiful abby! holy cow you are very talented :) dallin i am glad to see that you take care of my girl well! i miss you both and i am loving the blog...thanks for letting me stalk your life so i can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete